Tolleson Pilot Micro Transit Program: Lyft and Uber
Start Date: October 1, 2022
Valley Metro ZOOM Service ends October 24, 2022
- Micro Transit trips are provided by Lyft and Uber; Riders have the option to choose a provider
- Trips to select destinations must arrive and/or depart from Tolleson City Limits to be eligible.
- Rider pays $2.00 Base Fare
City pays $15.00 Maximum
Rider pays the difference of over $17.00.
- No maximum trips per person at this time.
- ALL rides MUST BEGIN or END within Tolleson City Limits.
- See map for City limits. Light grey area = City limits.
- February 2023 the program will be evaluated fares/destinations/maximum trips.
To provide input and/or for questions about this program email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tolleson Transit Hotline at (623) 478-8758.
Instructions for how to use Lyft OR UBER app for transit:
- View list of eligible destinations on back of this flyer or visit www.tolleson.az.gov/transit.
- Open the camera app from your smart phone.
- Line up the QR code that matches the destination and ride share provider of your choice with the view finder.
- Tap notification to open Lyft OR UBER app.
LYFT: To ensure that your Lyft Pass is uploaded to your payment method you can, from the home page, go to menu; then down to Payment; in Payment scroll down to Lyft Pass; and your Transit Pass should be visible.
UBER: To ensure that your voucher is uploaded in your Uber wallet you can, from the home page, go to Account; then to Wallet; in Wallet scroll down to Vouchers; click on the Vouchers tab and your vouchers should be visible.
If you prefer to use a link or a promo code, please contact Tolleson Transit at email@example.com or at (623) 478-8758 to request your link or promo code via email.
Tolleson City Services
Rides from within City limits to City buildings; City Court, City Hall, Community Action Program Office, Fire Department, Police Department and Senior Center
Rider pays $0 Base Fare; $15.00 City Subsidy (Contribution); Rider pays the difference over $17.00
Tolleson Select Destinations
Select grocery stores, retail, educational institutions, and medical offices.
Rider pays $2.00 Base Fare; $15.00 City Subsidy (Contribution); Rider pays the difference over $17.00
For a comprehensive list of destinations use the following tabs:
Rider pays $2.00, City pays $15.00 Maximum, Rider pays the difference over $17.00.
• Tolleson Proper - To and from any address located within City limits. See City limits map.
• 79th Ave Park & Ride, 7899 W. McDowell
• Greyhound Bus Station, 2647 W. Glendale Ave.
• Fry's, 11425 W. Buckeye Rd.
• Food City, 9020 W. Thomas Rd.
• Costco Wholesale, 10000 W. McDowell Rd.
• Sam's Club, 8340 W. McDowell Rd.
• Walmart, 7575 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Target, 9830 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Dollar Tree, 9820 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.
• Desert Sky Mall, 7611 W. Thomas Rd.
• Estrella Mtn. CC, 3000 N. Dysart Rd.
• Southwest Skills Center, 3000 N. Dysart Rd.
• Rio Salado CC Avondale, 420 N. Central Ave.
• West-MEC Southwest, 500 N. Verrado Way
• West-MEC Central, 6997 N. Glen Harbor
• Blvd West-MEC Glendale, 5487 N. 99th Ave.
• Maricopa Beauty College, 515 W. Western Ave.
• Abrazo West Campus, 13677 W McDowell Rd.
• Banner Estrella Medical Center, 9201 W Thomas Rd.
• Care 1st, 995 E Riley Dr.
• Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center, 650 E Indian School Rd.
• Cigna Medical Group, 2302 N 75th Ave.
• Copper Springs Behavioral Health, 10550 W McDowell Rd.
• CVS, 9830 W Lower Buckeye Rd.
• DaVita Estrella Dialysis Center, 8410 W Thomas Rd.
• Fresenius Kidney Care Avondale, 10750 W McDowell Rd.
• IMS Primary Care, 140 N Litchfield Rd.
• Phoenix Children's SW Valley Urgent Care, 1655 N Avondale Blvd.
• VA Clinic, 9250 W Thomas Rd.
• Walgreen's, 10710 W McDowell Rd.
• West Valley Vet Center, 14050 N 83rd Ave.
Rider pays $0 Base Fare, $15.00 City Maximum, Rider pays the difference over $17.00.
TOLLESON CITY SERVICE
• City Hall Complex, 9055 W. Van Buren St. (Address to new Civic Center; Communication Action Program Office, City Hall, Library and Senior Center
• Police Department/City Court, 8350 W. Van Buren St.
• Fire Department, 203 N. 92nd Ave.
• Recreation Center, 9251 W. Washington St.