Tolleson City Court
Tolleson City Court is a limited jurisdiction court. It is part of the Arizona State Court System and is subject to the authority of the Arizona Supreme Court.
It Hears & Decides On:
- Criminal and civil traffic violations
- Click here for civil traffic options: Bond Card
- Criminal misdemeanor cases with a maximum penalty of six months in jail and/or a $2,500 fine
- Juvenile matters consisting of minor consumption of alcohol, curfew and truancy Traffic
- City ordinance violations
- Click here to view the City Code: Tolleson City Code
- Protective Orders
Arizona Protective Order Initiation and Notification Tool - AZPOINT
- OP Hearing Form - Must be filed with the court to contest your protective order.
- Notice Regarding Exclusive use of the Residence Form - To be filed by anyone who is granted exclusive use of the residence, then later vacates the residence/property.
8350 W. Van Buren St.
Tolleson, AZ 85353
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Olivia P. Moodyman, Court Administrator
Jaynee Loya, Court Supervisor